Unikie, founded in 2015 and has achieved a remarkable market change in software services industry by employing over 125 software experts in Finland by the end of 2017, and breaking the yearly revenue level of 10 million euros. Our target for 2018 is to expand internationally. Would you like to expand your career with the Unikie’s international team working with the leading-edge technologies in Munich? Munich is Germany’s undisputed technology leader. It is home to around 22,000 high-tech companies in the fields of electronics, telecommunications, aviation, and aerospace as well as electrical, mechanical, and automotive engineering.
Senior Software Engineer – Embedded SW Development
Unikie develops cutting edge technology solutions for automotive and industrial domains. We focus on ADAS, telematics, analytics and machine learning solutions, software and algorithms. With our software, unmatched service and competence our clients can accelerate their R&D to a completely new level. LiDAR AI Vision is our product which is a solution for Automotive, Commercial Vehicles, Mining, Military, Marine and Harbour, Agriculture and Forestry.
To achieve the international growth, we aim to build a team of 10-15 SW experts together with our subsidiary company Unikie GmbH. We’re still looking for 5 software experts who are inspired to working on these challenging and futuristic technologies: Algorithms, Image processing, Graphics, Map data, Path planning, Computer vision, Machine Learning, GIS/Positioning, SLAM, Bayes Estimators, Data representation.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our team, if expanding the team to international business is something you like to experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of our international team, you will develop software for computing, cloud services, complex algorithms (e.g. computer vision, deep learning, etc.) and embedded applications. Your focus will be on developing software that is highly optimized for CPU/GPU/DSP. You’ll be working with the agile team.
Experiences and skills
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical field required, MS/PhD a plus
- 3+ years excelling in software engineering roles with track record of successful delivery of production quality software for algorithms and applications in embedded environment
- Strong embedded SW experience in C/C++/Java programming
- Experience implementing complex algorithms in embedded environment
- Basic knowledge in the field of Machine Learning and ML frameworks / libraries
Added value assets
- Experience in programming GPU/DSP
- Experience in OpenCL
- Experience in implementing computer vision or deep learning algorithms
- Experience in working with data from Kinect, RGB cameras, depth cameras and point clouds
- Experience fusing data from multiple sensors: imaging, audio and others
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud technologies
We offer you
- Challenging and extremely interesting projects with international industry leader
- Professional, experienced and ambitious team to work with
- Possibility to develop your know-how among other software experts and various projects
- Transparent, remarkable and honest compensation, which includes a fixed rate from customer charge
- Low and flexible organization which is taking care of your needs
We have created strong community of software experts around different technologies. We are transparent throughout the company and towards clients. One of our core value is Clients and result first.
Are you ready to join our AI Vision team in Munich?
Please send your applications for the job before 15th of June, 2018.