Share this job:
At the moment we are looking for FPGA Engineers to strengthen our team in Tampere. You would start your journey in one of our most interesting projects with the role covering the following aspects:
Your future colleagues are waiting you to join our international team. You will be working in our modern and comfortable offices in Tampere, Finland. Working with us is uncomplicated and easy due to our good team spirit, low-hierarchy and nonexistent bureaucracy. Since the role is demanding, we offer a very good compensation for your work. We hope you are able to start as soon as possible but we are ready to negotiate.
The FPGA professional we are looking for should be comfortable with the following:
Additional nice to have skills:
At Unikie, you will get to:
• Build new solutions for our customers and work with cutting edge technologies
• Collaborate along with colleagues who are the top in their field and together with our customers to strive for understanding what they need
• Develop and challenge yourself and learn more from experienced software talents
• Work with modern technologies and be involved to solve complex difficult challenges our customers might be facing
• Have an excellent compensation for your work
• Work in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field
• Work in a flexible low-hierarchy organization that looks after its own
• In addition to our customer deliveries, we focus on our own R&D, where you can bring your own expertise to if you want to
If this sparked your interest, please fill the application form to apply.
Our recruitment team is happy to share you more information about Unikie and our open positions, so please drop us a line if you wish to discuss with us before sending your CV or have any questions in mind!
Unikie, founded Unikie in 2015, is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Finland. We are Finnish forerunner in intelligent, real-time decision-making applications for vehicles, cars and industry. We develop technology that connects sensor data with steering and decision-making based on constant awareness over secure connections. Additionally, we offer consultation for developing customer-specific solutions.
Our annual revenue in 2022 was MEUR 55. Our numbers are growing 600+ software professionals and enthusiasts with a deep internal flame for developing the best technology solutions together with our customers.