Share this job:
At the moment we are looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer/ Network Security SW Developer to strengthen our team. Your preferable location is either our Tampere or Oulu office. You would start your journey in one of our most interesting projects with the role covering the following aspects:
• Designing software that handles secure web browser data traffic
Working with us is uncomplicated and easy due to our good team spirit, low-hierarchy and nonexistent bureaucracy. Our way of working is flexible, and you are allowed to work also remotely as long as you are able to visit our office time to time when needed. Since the role is demanding, we offer a very good compensation for your work. We hope you are able to start as soon as possible but we are ready to negotiate.
The software professional we are looking for should be comfortable with the following:
• Proficiency in embedded software development (C/C++)
• Experience with network administration and network security
• Fluent English
At Unikie, you get to:
• Build new solutions for our customers and work with cutting edge technologies?
• Collaborate along with colleagues who are the top in their field and together with our customers to strive for understanding what they need
• Work with modern technologies and be involved to solve complex difficult challenges our customers might be facing
• Have a fair compensation for your work.
• Work in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field
• Work in a flexible low-hierarchy organization that looks after its own
If this sparked your interest, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment team is happy to share you more information about Unikie and our open positions, so please drop us a line if you wish to discuss with us before sending your CV or have any questions in mind!
Unikie, founded Unikie in 2015, is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Finland. We are Finnish forerunner in intelligent, real-time decision-making applications for vehicles, cars and industry. We develop technology that connects sensor data with steering and decision-making based on constant awareness over secure connections. Additionally, we offer consultation for developing customer-specific solutions.
Our annual revenue in 2021 was MEUR 44. Our numbers are growing 400+ software professionals and enthusiasts with a deep internal flame for developing the best technology solutions together with our customers.