Share this job:
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to strengthen our customer team in Tampere. You would start your journey in a challenging, interesting, and independent role in a global company with the role covering the following aspects:
• Act as a Servant leader, working in a tight co-operation with SW Lead
• Being responsible for sprint releasing
• Team well-being and coaching
• Co-operation with HW delivery team
• Communication with different stakeholders, like Project Managers and SW Lead
Your future colleagues are waiting for you to join our international team. Working with us is uncomplicated, there’s a good team spirit, low-hierarchy and nonexistent bureaucracy. Our way of working is flexible too, many of our team work remotely from home with visits to our office from time to time when needed. This role is equally challenging, and as such we offer a very good compensation. We would hope that you are able to start as soon as possible but we are of course ready to be flexible also.
The professional we are looking for should be comfortable with at least some of the following:
• Embedded SW background
• Agile ways of working and capable of changing plans due to changing priorities
• Preferably previous experience in using Jira (or similar agile platform)
• Programming or HW background is beneficial
• Excellent communication skills
At Unikie, you will get to:
If this sparked your interest, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment team is happy to share you more information about Unikie and our open positions, so please drop us a line if you wish to discuss with us before sending your CV or have any questions in mind!
Unikie, founded Unikie in 2015, is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Finland. We are Finnish forerunner in intelligent, real-time decision-making applications for vehicles, cars and industry. We develop technology that connects sensor data with steering and decision-making based on constant awareness over secure connections. Additionally, we offer consultation for developing customer-specific solutions.
Our annual revenue in 2020 was MEUR 33. We employ 450+ software developers in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Estonia and the United States.