Share this job:
At the moment we are looking for Senior Specialist SW Developer, RISCV for team in Abu Dhabi.
Your our daily work will include:
• Actively participate on SSRC security Systems R&D projects as part of system integration team
• Integration of Client SSRC development teams and universities deliverables to configurations asset – in areas like Trusted Execution Environments (TEE), hypervisors, virtualization, common security platform use cases used by Clients in various technology areas (drones, phones, iot…)
• System Integrator role includes tasks for
– Supporting, reviewing & testing deliverables from research&development teams
– Integrating client asset to selected platform streams & client configurations
– Customer configuration management & testing external releases
– support for Customer, mainly in technical topics
Team also includes responsibilities on DevOps area, such as:
– Collecting & maintaining the client assets to UAE
– providing configurations for client demo and further system testing purposes
– Maintaining Jenkins for customer configurations, artifactories (J-frog), releases, build & test tools
– Provides client sw baseline & updates for new projects
– Create github branches for new projects
– Create & maintain common processes&tools for the system integration flow
– Customer feedback tools, release notes, release naming conventions, etc
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with, and receive mentorship from, leading researchers, advisors, and engineers to advance state-of-the-art tools. Within a development team of software engineers and scientists, the incumbent will design and implement solutions with a focus on Agile software development. Accordingly, we are seeking engineers with expertise in computer security who are passionate about developing the next generation of autonomous systems.
Please note, that we offer for all roles in Abu Dhabi:
The software professional we are looking for should be comfortable with at least some of the following:
Skills required for the job
• Experienced in platform sw integration and debugging with linux kernels, microkernels, drivers, low-level
memory handling, interrupt handling etc.
• Experienced in SW System Integration and build systems like yocto, buildroot etc.
• Experienced with devops tools like jenkins, hydra, git, JIRA etc.
• Experience with ARM architecture and/or RISCV architecture and general development board experience,
like board bring up and debugging
• knowledge about memory management, hypervisors, security technologies like Trusted apps & Trusted
• Solid programming skills with C/C++, optionally RUST or other equivalent languages.
• Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.
• experience with Nuttx&PX4 or seL4 is a plus
• Fluent English
WHY JOIN UNIKIE?
At Unikie, you will get to:
If this sparked your interest, please send your application to email@example.com
Our recruitment team is happy to share you more information about Unikie and our open positions, so please drop us a line if you wish to discuss with us before sending your CV or have any questions in mind!
Other locations are also negotiable.
Unikie, founded Unikie in 2015, is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Finland. We are Finnish forerunner in intelligent, real-time decision-making applications for vehicles, cars and industry. We develop technology that connects sensor data with steering and decision-making based on constant awareness over secure connections. Additionally, we offer consultation for developing customer-specific solutions.
Our annual revenue in 2021 was MEUR 44. Our numbers are growing 500+ software professionals and enthusiasts with a deep internal flame for developing the best technology solutions together with our customers.