Share this job:
At the moment we are looking for a Vulnerability Research Engineer to strengthen our team. Your preferable location is our modern office in Tampere. You can also be in the beginning of your career with eagerness for vulnerability research and debugging. You will work with experienced team members and we offer you possibility to improve your skills at work.
Working with us is uncomplicated and easy due to our good team spirit, low-hierarchy and nonexistent bureaucracy. Our way of working is flexible, and you are allowed to work also remotely as long as you are able to visit our office time to time when needed. Since the role is demanding, we offer a very good compensation for your work. We hope you are able to start as soon as possible but we are ready to negotiate.
The software professional we are looking for should be comfortable with the following:
• Proficiency in Yocto / Kernel
• Experience with vulnerability and security testing
• Fluent English
At Unikie, you get to:
• Build new solutions for our customers and work with cutting edge technologies?
• Collaborate along with colleagues who are the top in their field and together with our customers to strive for understanding what they need
• Work with modern technologies and be involved to solve complex difficult challenges our customers might be facing
• Have a fair compensation for your work.
• Work in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field
• Work in a flexible low-hierarchy organization that looks after its own
If this sparked your interest, please send your application to email@example.com
Our recruitment team is happy to share you more information about Unikie and our open positions, so please drop us a line if you wish to discuss with us before sending your CV or have any questions in mind!
Unikie, founded Unikie in 2015, is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Finland. We are Finnish forerunner in intelligent, real-time decision-making applications for vehicles, cars and industry. We develop technology that connects sensor data with steering and decision-making based on constant awareness over secure connections. Additionally, we offer consultation for developing customer-specific solutions.
Our annual revenue in 2020 was MEUR 33. We employ 450+ software developers in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Estonia and the United States.