Unikie, founded in 2015 and has achieved a remarkable market change in software services industry by employing 150 software experts in Finland. In 2018 Unikie has expanded internationally and international growth will continue. New customer projects in the automotive industry are about to start in Sweden.
We are building an operations with our customer to Sweden. We have several open positions available at the moment. The target is to find people who are able to move to Sweden for the first 6 months and later the location can be negotiated.
We are looking for a
to work in the Connected Car and UX area at our customers company. You will be responsible for the data strategy for the connected cars and brands our customer design. It is necessary for you to support multiple projects in different phases of project cycles, from early stage requirements through launch phase project execution. You will work with both internal resources and suppliers to ensure that the platform meets the needs of all stakeholders.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/datasystems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Support brand customer discussions
• Work with potential suppliers and in-house teams on data collection
• Ensure compliance to GDPR and other applicable standards
• Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, helping other organizations transition to become truly analytical
• Certification on Business Analysis (e.g. CBAP, PMI-PBA)
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong business centric analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or StatisticsAt least 10 years of experience in enterprise IT solutions, preferably including cloud, front-end and back-end.
• Preference for a knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle connectivity solutions
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English. Swedish
We offer you
- Challenging and extremely interesting projects with international industry leader
- Professional, experienced and ambitious team to work with
- Possibility to develop your know-how among other software experts and various projects
- Transparent, remarkable and honest compensation, which includes a fixed rate from customer charge
- Low and flexible organization which is taking care of your needs
We have created strong community of software experts around different technologies. We are transparent throughout the company and towards clients. One of our core value is “clients and result first“.
Unikie develops cutting edge technology solutions for automotive and industrial domains focusing on ADAS, telematics, analytics and machine learning solutions, software and algorithms. With our software, unmatched service and competence our clients can accelerate their R&D to a completely new level.
Join Unikie’s top professional team now. Your knowledge is important to us. Let’s succeed together!
Please send your applications for the job: email@example.com.