Unikie, founded 2015, is a modern age company in software industry. Unikie develops cutting edge technology solutions for automotive, telecom and industrial domains. We focus on ADAS, telematics, analytics and machine learning solutions, software and algorithms. With our software and competence, our clients can accelerate their R&D to a completely new level. By 2020 Unikie has employed around 300 software professionals and the growth continues.
Would you like to be part of our success story and to be involved in building future solutions? You could help industry to build next generation solutions for cars, busses and bigger vehicles. Or you could work with multiple solutions and hardware. That’s what we do with our customer.
At the moment, we are looking for
Experienced Embedded Developer
to our fast growing #UnikieAllStars team. You will start your journey either in a selected customer project or in Unikie’s internal product development team.
Unikie hires embedded system developers for multiple positions and projects, and that is why we have a possibility to be flexible with you and allocate you to the project that matches the best with your background, skills and areas of interest.
The common requirements for most of our embedded system positions are strong skills in embedded C/C++ preferably with embedded Linux. You could have worked in low level with microcontrollers and RTOS or you might have focused on drivers, kernel and platform level development. Or maybe your expertise area is more in application side development, which is okay too!
In order to find the right position for you, please introduce yourself to Unikie’s recruitment team and describe your experience and areas of interest. The potential candidates will be invited to an interview for further discussion.
- Finland: Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu, Turku. In addition other cities might be negotiable.
- Germany: Munich, Berlin
- Sweden: Gothenburg, Lund
We offer you
- An experienced and ambitious community that is looking for new makers for our challenging and changing customer projects.
- An opportunity to develop your skills in a superb group and in varying projects.
- A transparent and honest wage model, which also offers you a solid share of customer billing.
- A job that has its technical results shown globally, and its financial results shown in your own personal paycheck.
- A deep and flexible organisation that looks after its own.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested in talking more? If you have questions, please feel free to contact Unikie’s recruitment team:
Tommi Kinnunen, Mariella Merikallio, Elisa Haikala, Riikka Kannisto, Anni Keranen (firstname.lastname (a) Unikie.com).