Automated Factory Parking is designed to reduce costs of car logistics on factory premises. Unikie has created an efficient framework for the development of autonomously controlled vehicle logistics. The solution uses edge computing and combines a large and versatile network of sensors for full and accurate control and detailed situational awareness. The system can maneuver an unlimited number of cars accurately even in confined spaces and crowded areas along with other factory traffic.
The solution builds on public or private 4G/5G wireless network, camera, lidar and radar sensors, advanced AI based machine vision and real-time edge computing solution. It can control vehicles without autonomous driving functionality as if they had Level 4 autonomous capabilities. The system enables cars to drive autonomously and avoid collisions more efficiently than a human driver.
We are currently working with a number of global car manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) through non-disclosure agreements.
The key idea behind automated parking is to remotely plan and control the movement of multiple cars in real time using a centralized control hub. The system uses the cars telematics, electric power steering, automatic gear box and cruise control to remotely control its movement as if the car had full Level 4 autonomous capabilities. The control algorithms can plan maneuvers and guide cars more accurately than a human driver would producing precise and repeatable results while simultaneously moving and parking a large number of vehicles safely.
Unikie AI Vision is a highly customizable sensor agnostics SW solution for self-driving vehicles and machines. AI Vision is capable of continuous real-time 3D modeling of the environment with centimeter-level accuracy, fusing together information from LiDARs, cameras, radars, GPS, and other sensors.
It contains a highly sophisticated library of AI enabled algorithms to implement features such as
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
- path planning
- vehicle control
- object detection
Flexible and versatile application programming interfaces allow AI Vision to be used in a vast array of application specific autonomous driving and control solutions.
BUILDING BLOCKS FOR FACTORY PARKING
- Sensor fusion
- Object Detection, Tracking, Classification
- Positioning & SLAM
- Reactions to changing weather conditions
- ISO Standard compatibility
- Secure Vehicle Control and Trajectory planning
- User interaction
- Map creation
- Infrastructure connected sensors
- Lidars, Cameras, Radars etc.
- Based on CARLA open source simulator
- Simulations based on real maps
- Weather condition simulation
- AD Vehicle model simulation
Benefits of our solution
Our Factory Parking solution offers a framework based on a solid development roadmap. We are a strategic partner of Promotives Gmbh, a German company focused on the Control Hub component and development of HD mapping. Here are a few advantages for our clients:
- Partner with a clear commitment for automated driving on business grounds and according to business, technology and systems
- Broad management and technology experience from automotive, software and hardware development to project and business development
- Specific and deep knowhow of High Denifition maps and models, ADAS software and systems and cloud-based IT systems
- Experienced team with deep market and technology knowledge in Automotive parking and Tech industry
- Awarded project management and Scrum experienced professionals
- Flexible and focused engagement, loyally and to the point
- Cost efficient and most effective resources
- Dedicated team, ready to stay and ready for expansion
- Deep knowhow of 5G networks through our Telecom sector professionals and cooperations
Unikie is certified to TISAX3 level, which means that Unikie’s operations meet the highest security standards set by the European automotive industry.
The criteria defined for the TISAX assessment level 3 concern companies that process highly sensitive product development information of their business partners.
ADDITIONAL USES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE GUIDED AUTONOMOUS DRIVE
Our solution can be used in multiple heavy industry solutions which benefit from autonomous guidance.
Autonomous guidance can be used in agriculture to direct the knowledge and manpower to managing instead of hands-on activities.
Operation of heavy machinery on mining areas through automation reduces the need for workforce and adds security.
Northern America and Middle East