The RCS business case
RCS Business Messaging allows application-to-person and person-to-application use cases offering richer features than the old school SMS text commands and faster service than traditional Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services.
An RCS business messaging enabled device can interact with various business chatbots to get customer service, shop online or make travel reservations easily. As a telco service, RCS business messaging does not require the user to register anywhere in order to use RCS business messaging, the subscriber identity of the SIM card is used to identify you. And as all carriers implement the same service, you can get localized services wherever you go, and you can reach anyone wherever you are.
Unikie RCS Business messaging solutions
Unikie implements carrier Business Messaging for any device or service that wants to tap into the growing RCS Business Messaging (RBM) platform. The means for example
- Support RBM in your existing apps using the Unikie RCS SDK
- RBM integration to phones, laptops, desktops, vehicles or machines
- Customized end-to-end RBM services including apps and chatbots
- Automatization of customer care services with RCS chatbots
- Optimize customer support center efficiency by combining RBM 24/7 automated services and live calls
Northern America and Middle East
Voice & Messaging